Month: April 2021
- I was on a Podcast… About Harry Potter…
- Why an Autistic Supports CASDA and a #NationalAutismStrategy
- Autism Acceptance and The Importance of Language
- There Are 72 Different Ways to Get Students Back to School. We Need One GoodÃ‚Â One.
- Autistic Check-In – Helping Each Other Handle the Pandemic – May 22nd 2020
Maddy Dever (they/them) 🏳️🌈 ♿️Follow
they/them/iel Non-Binary. Advocate - Autistics & Disability Rights. Autistic parent of Autistic kids. Language Changes Actions! #VoteGreen
Less than 20% of Ontarians votes for @fordnation Let that sink in. Every vote counts. #VoteFordOut2022 #GoVote #onpoli
Some #ONStorm pics from carleton place. Trees down everywhere. We still have no power but we have cellular data after losing it for most of the last 5 hours. Awesome & scary storm.4
My heart goes out to the families & friends of the two people that tragically lost their lives in today's severe storms.
Thank you to all the first responders across southern Ontario today & to the crews working to address the damages.
WE DO NOT WANT OR NEED A STUPID HIGHWAY. We don't want social services privatized. We don't want health care privatized. We don't want the green belt mowed down. ALL OF THESE THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF DOUG FORD GETS BACK IN WITH A MAJORITY. #onpoli
#ONStorm lasted a whole 5 minutes here. Of course it took down our power grid for about 5 hours, and then the congestion on the cellular network made that unusable.
#climatechange is going to fuck us hard. #onpoli #NeverVoteConservative #VoteFordOutJune2