Category: Words Matter
- I was on a Podcast… About Harry Potter…
- Why an Autistic Supports CASDA and a #NationalAutismStrategy
- Autism Acceptance and The Importance of Language
- There Are 72 Different Ways to Get Students Back to School. We Need One Good One.
- Autistic Check-In – Helping Each Other Handle the Pandemic – May 22nd 2020
#SystemicRacism needs to be addressed if we want to work towards a more just and equitable Ontario.
Join me this Wednesday in an open discussion on how we can best tackle systemic racism within the province. 👇
➡️ Sign up here: https://gpo.ca/reimagining-ontario/
Today is the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia. Everyone deserves to live true to themselves and free from discrimination.
The GPO stands in solidarity with the LGBTQIA+ community and will continue to fight for equal human rights for all. #IDAHOBIT
The "Quadmester" system that Ontario wants to set in place cross Ontario next year is an evil, ableist, classist system that will permanently setback tens of thousands of kids who cannot learn at that pace. This will destroy another school year for our kids! NO! #onted @Sflecce
Forcing your trans kid to get a haircut that doesn’t affirm their gender is child abuse. That’s it. That’s the tweet.
The boy just taught his EA how to count to 10 in Spanish.
2021 is abnormally awesome in some ways.