- I was on a Podcast… About Harry Potter…
- Why an Autistic Supports CASDA and a #NationalAutismStrategy
- Autism Acceptance and The Importance of Language
- There Are 72 Different Ways to Get Students Back to School. We Need One Good One.
- Autistic Check-In – Helping Each Other Handle the Pandemic – May 22nd 2020
Want to submit a piece on employment, autism & equity but don’t want to write a research article?
Don’t worry! CJAE accepts many different types of submissions, & if yours isn’t on the list, just reach out to us by email.
Click to see the full list http://cjae.ca
Premier Ford and Minister Elliott need to sort out the government’s relationship with optometrists so Ontarians can access the quality and affordable eye care they deserve.
Eye care is health care.
In collab. w/ @InclusionCA, CASDA proudly continues to deliver @RWAWorks.
RWA has contributed to real outcomes by:
- Empowering thousands of job seekers on the spectrum or w/ an intellectual disability;
- Supporting businesses to advance their #DiversityandInclusion strategy. https://twitter.com/CQualtro/status/1417485835000291328
Continuing to engage in these important conversations is how we are paving the way for a Disability Inclusion Action Plan that builds a more inclusive-society for all!
@CCRW @CBDCAtlantic @KPMG @OntarioCofC @microsoftcanada @odenetwork @RWAworks @loblawco A.C.C Roasters
Just another statement from someone who does not know what he is talking about. We get flu shots (vaccines) every year. We get booster shots for other vaccines (tetanus, etc). This isn't a new thing. Vaccination does not mean permanent immunity. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/rec-vac/index.html #onpoli
A vaccine that is needed every year isn’t a vaccine, nor is it immunity. It’s a cash grab of never before seen proportions https://twitter.com/DavidAnber/status/1416945805001379845