- I was on a Podcast… About Harry Potter…
- Why an Autistic Supports CASDA and a #NationalAutismStrategy
- Autism Acceptance and The Importance of Language
- There Are 72 Different Ways to Get Students Back to School. We Need One Good One.
- Autistic Check-In – Helping Each Other Handle the Pandemic – May 22nd 2020
Chauvin is the 7th on-duty cop to be convicted of murder since 2005, out of around 15,000 police killings in that time.
#NEW: Ontario's #COVID19 Science table has just issued this letter outlining what will work and what won't work fighting the virus. #ONpoli2
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽 Paid Sick 👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽 Leave 👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽 Saves Lives👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾
CERB is the dream that all of us on the nightmare of ODSP want so badly. #CanadaDisabilityBenefitNow
CERB should have never ended. Thank you.
April is #AutismAcceptanceMonth. I would like to pay tribute to the Canadian Journal of Autism Equity. It is the first 🇨🇦 journal that focuses on equity within the autism community.
@ASDalliance #AutismAwareness #WorldAutismMonth #AutismSpectrumDisorder