ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s been an exhausting summer, and early fall. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve spent 18 days this summer meeting with my fellow Ontario Autism Program Advisory Panel, as well as 36 travel days. InRead More
Month: October 2019
- I was on a Podcast… About Harry Potter…
- Why an Autistic Supports CASDA and a #NationalAutismStrategy
- Autism Acceptance and The Importance of Language
- There Are 72 Different Ways to Get Students Back to School. We Need One GoodÃ‚Â One.
- Autistic Check-In – Helping Each Other Handle the Pandemic – May 22nd 2020